Monday, September 23, 2013

What to Make for Dinner

As I lie here on my sofa I'm thinking of many things, my mind starts to wonder and wishes it were somewhere else, it's obvious that this is a "Calgon, please take me away" moment. Not that I'm not happy, it's just that the neverending mind boggling question of the day starts to consume me! but I think and think and then like magic a lightbulb pops up in my head and voilà dinner is served.  I start putting together this and that and the ingredients slowly start marching out of my fridge and pantry like little soldiers on a mission and I must say wether I follow a recipie or invent with what I've got I always seem to conjure up tasty dishes, ok ok sometimes I just can't be bothered and so thank you! to ready made frozen food or shake and bake,  they are at times life savers,  although I try to leave them as a last resort or as I like to call them "For Emergencies Food" hehe.

Hope to hear some of your thoughts on how you organise yourselves with the big "what to make for dinner" question and if you like me also have the "For Emergencies Food" always handy.  In the meantime, I think I'll have a real "Calgon take me away" moment, catch you all later, bye for now! 80s Blingirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment